We acknowledge that venue, location and accommodation are inextricably intertwined. Upon securing the ideal venue for the conference and delegate needs, we offer a one stop service whereby the delegate can register for the conference and book accommodation simultaneously, saving the delegate time and providing a professional and streamlined process.
Below is an outline of the services we will provide for the management of Accommodation Bookings and Room Block Management.
Revue and advise on Venue Contract obligations and Risk Management.
- Obtain quotes and negotiate rates at suitable accommodation venues.
- AST can manage all accommodation allotments, it would be necessary to have a room block(s) to ensure delegates had access to rooms at discounted rates and the conference received the maximum number of free rooms to use for speakers or committee members.
- Process all payments (cheque, credit card, bank transfers).
- Manage all room bookings on behalf of delegates.
- Issue combined delegate fee and total accommodation cost tax invoice to delegates for employer Approval/Payment/Purchase Order. Provide hotel with rooming lists reports.
- Provide hotel with amended bookings reports as they occur.
- Provide hotel with new bookings reports as they occur.
- Process all delegates’ amendments/changes/cancellations/refunds
- Re-issue Tax Invoices, Letters of Confirmation as requested.
- Prepare and maintain banking runs, financial reports and statements.
- Contact all delegates without accommodation bookings (90, 60 and 30 days out) To encourage them to book the at the host venue to maximise the free room allocation for the Conference and ensure that contractual obligations relating to room blocks are met.
- Meet with hotel 90, 60, and 30 days out to review forecast total room block requirements.
- Provide hotel with delegate payment method reports and credit card details.
- Arrange transfer reports of delegate accommodation prepayments to hotel.