Marketing Management - Delegate Boosting
Development and Delivery
Following a consultation with your committee, we can complete work on the following;
- Marketing Action Plan
- Project Management Timelines and Critical Path.
- Develop the conference web site. There are a number of options available
- Your existing web site may use complex content management software or is a simple ‘create and publish’ system. We can work with either.
- We will provide a secure online registration page and expression of interest data base, at no charge, for your conference.
- Source and build external databases of potential delegates or sponsors.
- Manage the development of all promotional collateral including announcement, call for abstracts, expression of interest, registration brochure and any inserts or other advertising in professional journals, newsletters etc.
- Event branding – manage the development of the conference logo, design and print of the invitation/program, manage the implementation of the conference brand/logo through to the stage sets, PowerPoint presentations, publicity packs, signage and delegate badges.
- Sponsorship – assist the Conference Committee with the development and implementation of sponsorship strategy. Provide objective advice to and assist the Conference Committee in the sourcing of sponsorship from within and outside the normal professional contact base. (AST will also manage the sales process).
- Organise the design of all theming requirements.
- Print and Production can be a time consuming, delicate operation. We have the experience and knowledge to either guide you through this process or alternatively produce all conference documentation and proceedings, including mail outs, brochures and programmes for online distrubution.
- Set up an email server to manage the data base, conference updates and E-newsletters.
- The online database can;
- Manage un-subscribers
- Manage bounced (Undelivered) emails
- Let recipients update their contact details online
- Provide details statistical reports to the committee
- Number of emails received
- Number of emails opened
- Percentage of HTML to Plain text emails opened.
- Links clicked (Unique vs. Total). Who actually clicked links to the conference web site. Click through rate to the Conference web site as %.Forward to friend activity. Un-subscribers and bounced emails
- Number of profile updates.