Sponsorship and Exhibition
AST can manage the full exhibition and sponsor process. We have experience with trade shows from 10 to 10,00 booths and regularly build marketing campaigns for our clients aimed at increasing sponsorship sales.
Call us to discuss current trends in sponsorship and exhibition sales.
AST Management can help find companies prepared to sponsor the event. We can also conduct the sales programs for your trade show or exhibition, prepare proposals and trade kits.
In the past ten years, AST has secured over $10 million in conference sponsorship and sold over 2,500 exhibition booths.
Our Services Include:
- Develop and distribute a trade exhibition sales packages
- Execute the sales campaign
- Handle all enquires and sales of the trade booths
- Manage all exhibition bookings and arrangements with contractors and participating companies
- Prepare all printed collateral
- Provide onsite management for the exhibition including bump in and bump out
- Co-ordinate the provision of morning and afternoon teas within the trade exhibition for delegates and exhibitors
- Co-ordinate the provision of lunches with appropriate seating within or very close to the trade exhibition for delegates and exhibitors
- Prepare and distribute exhibitor kits
- Invoice and receipt all exhibition payments
- Arrange freight and loading dock services
- Manage booth construction and signage
- Manage all insurance issues
- Arrange direct mail or email campaigns to prospective sponsors or exhibitors
- Prepare, distribute and collate exhibitor/sponsor survey forms after the conference
- Arrange registration of exhibition or sponsor staff
- Arrange all accommodation requirements
We work with committees and organisations to minimise costs associated with hosting a professional event. We show you how to use our resources and those of other suppliers more time efficiently, therefore more cost effectively, without compromising quality.
We do not accept commissions, gifts, credits or any other benefit from suppliers to your events. We act as your agent and secure the best financial arrangements possible.